Friday, August 24, 2007

Just My Thought..."Vintage MCM"

I've actually been seeing many MCM logo bags on ladies' arms lately. I particularly think that this is a fashion don't do. I just think that when this brand was out in its prime it was only worn and highlighted by the ghetto fab. I understand bringing in the old school Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and Chanel...but the MCM? I'm not fond of that. To me its just tacky to wear that brand now. Hmm...maybe if it was an MCM bag without the logo, that probably would be more chic and distinguished, but the logo bag...its just tasteless. I get the whole "vintage" thing...but in this case this is a brand that should be left in its coffin!...Just my thought- Kristie Shaw Tampa, FL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...I remember when MCM was the brand to have! If they make a comeback I hope its gonna be a great one!

Anonymous said...

MCM wasnt ghetto fab sweetie...mostly old white ladies in florida still have the bags,and are selling them on ebay as we speak. I think they are cute and no different than someone rocking a classic monogram from Louis Vuitton...and I know you're not going to call that brand ghetto fab are you? Get a grip...If you dont like it, then dont wear it!

Anonymous said...

my, my, my, you sound so "not" in touch with society1 where have you been?? not in America! In case you haven't noticed....Ghetto Fab Fashion has taken full and front stage since it was introduced in the mid 80's along with urban- ghetto fab, R&B music and life style1 You need to ask yourself why you have a negative stigma attached to being ghetto fab. What the hell is wrong with you?? Put your fake nose back up and stop looking down at others! It's not about what class you are in, but about how classy you are. Go classy girls! rock that vintage MCM!