Monday, July 23, 2007

Never be afraid to STRIP!!

On my most recent trip to Atlanta, I enjoyed all the wonderful things the city has to offer...and as a past resident of Atlanta I got a taste of some things old...and some things new. I enjoyed shopping, the nightlife...and most importantly...dining. Whenever I travel to different cities, it is very important to enjoy a wonderful dining experience. You know, it kind of makes the city worth its while if you know there are great places to eat and drink! Now, Atlanta is known for its rising entertainment/music industry; but behold members of the Mauve...Atlanta has a kept secret, its dining experiences! There are so many different restaurants that cater to so many different taste, whether it be American to Mediterranean to Thai...it offers everything! So... earlier this month when I was there, my friend and I were torn between which restaurant to dine at for dinner. She mentioned Strip, a steak and sushi restaurant located in the Atlantic Station district. The name caught my ear, and steak and sushi caught my taste buds, so I agreed. We walked up to a three story building illuminated by white and red lights. We walked in on cherry hard wood floors and a very delicate atmosphere...(very different for a steakhouse). They accommodated us with balcony seating that overlooked the city...it was unbelievable.
The menu was filled with much to choose from...a sushi menu/bar ready at your order...and steaks grilled to perfection. I myself had a combination of sushi and steak, their infamous "strip" steak, to be exact. It was marvelous! My dining experience at Strip was one of the best dining experiences to date. The location, the service, the seating, and never the least...the food!
Strip has been open since February of 2006, so it has more over a year of delivering great food service under its belt. Strip Steaks & Sushi is Atlanta's place to be when craving for style and substance. The first level seats as a normal restaurant layout, with large 12 foot windows that overlooks Atlantic Station's Central Park. The middle level – known playfully as the “MEAT MARKET,” has a 20-seat sushi bar with Atlanta’s most talented sushi chefs creating sumptuous delights. Strip also hosts an in-house DJ that plays music, which allows their guest to go on the dance floor for a spin. The rooftop deck overlooks the city skyline and calls for an intimate setting.
Meet your friends after work on the rooftop to see and be ‘scene’ at Atlanta’s hottest place to "MEAT, DRINK and EAT!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know Madam Shai I actually have been to Strip in Atlanta and the service was horrible...maybe I just didn't have my luck that day...but I said I wouldn't go there anymore. I mean the food was good and all, but for the cost and the terrible service I would rather sit at home!