Monday, July 16, 2007

Sex, Sex, Sex...and More Sex!!!

...More Sex and the City to be exact. Yes ladies...(and some gentlemen) the HBO Series Sex and the City is returning, but in a bigger, better, and uncut form. Sex and the City has been officially set to hit the big screen! I myself am so very excited...I mean all the fashion, the glitz, the glamour, the romance, the drama, and but of course, the sex! Whoa, I must say...this shall be one of the most talked about movies to come. The movie, which is being jointly produced by HBO and New Line Cinema, is starting production this fall. The series spawned in 1998 and instantly became the "fashion" show of television. Many designer names were born to the mainstream public by being showcased on the show. The biggest example, in my opinion, was the "birth" of Manolo Blahnik who became the most talked about and sought after shoe designer after "Carrie Bradshaw" was seen walking down the streets of downtown Manhattan in a pair. The show encompassed everything that a woman goes through, whether it was with dating, careers, sex, men, friendships...and oh...did I forget to say, MEN?? I think this movie is a wonderful idea...I am hoping it will set out to answer all of those questions that the show's finale left me to ponder... "Hmmm...I wonder if Carrie and Big ever get married?"
There is definitely a massive audience for Sex and the City, and I believe the movie will do great! All the martini-sipping, the bed-hopping, and show stopping fashion is set to come to a theatre near you, so sit back and relax and get ready for more great SEX!

6 comments:

Ms. EveeE said...

I’m very excited as well!!! It should definitely be a blockbuster hit!

Unknown said...

I too can say that I am VERY excited to see what the movie unfolds . . . from the new fashion trends to the drama of Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda!! I will be there FRONT AND CENTER (well maybe not in the front, but you know . . .)

Madam Shai said...

Thanks girls! I know we all have a little bit... or a lot... of one of those characters in us!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Keisha, def. not in the front...those neck spasms are real! lol. I AM SO EXCITED. I LOVE YOU CARRIE BRADSHAW, WITH ALL MY HEART! I'll be at the movie premiere with a notepad and my sketchbook.

Ngozi

Anonymous said...

what! I'm excited. Samantha is my role model!

Anonymous said...

I heard Chris Noth (Sp?) is coming back for the movie...its gonna be a full cast!